Saturday, January 7, 2017

Week in Review

You guys...it has been soooo cold this week!  I've been running inside on my treadmill a lot lately, because of this:

Although, even running in my garage has been pretty cold.  My heart rate monitor has been acting up the last couple of runs (when it's been in the single digits), it'll go from giving me my normal heart rate, to hanging out in the 60's, to just simply 0.  Needless to say, it makes running by heart rate kind of difficult!  
I did get one run outdoors this week though, which was crazy because it was way colder than I was used to!  But it was a good run, with plenty of sunshine.


Since the new year recently passed, I figured I'd do the whole "yearly mileage count" like everyone else was doing.  I was blown away!  I for real couldn't even believe it was accurate.  I somehow managed 969 miles in 2016!  That's legit, you guys.  I've often struggled to call myself a "runner".  I'm pretty slow, I don't have a runner's body, blah blah blah.  But nearly one thousand miles run in a year?!  That just might be worthy of a real runner, right?


This next year I don't really have a mileage goal, but I think I'll definitively pass 1000!


No comments:

Post a Comment