Friday, December 23, 2016

Getting Ready for Christmas!


Well I got the news on Tuesday night, that I was selected as a FitFam ambassador! I am seriously sooooo excited.  I love doing these virtual races, and I love the heart behind this company.  I am looking forward to 2017 and joining them to #movethemission!


I started out the day with an easy effort run.  Seriously though, I did not want to get out of bed!  But I finally managed it and was glad I did.  I always feel better once I've gotten started.  And I know I would have regretted it if I had skipped out.  Since I didn't get out of bed on time, I ended up with a little less time than I had hoped.  So 22 minutes of "running", 1.22 miles at 18:13 pace (plus warm up and cool down).  Still plugging along with that 140 heart rate...slowly but surely!


Part of the reason I was glad to get it done, was that the kids and I had big Christmas prepping to do!  We spent the day making cookies, finishing up the gifts we were making and of course wrapping up gifts!  We seriously had soooo much fun!  


I ended the day by getting my stuff together to run my Elfie Run 5k in the morning =)  I'm going to have to do this one on the treadmill I think (winter weather is a pain!), which is a bummer, because I always tend to run slower on the treadmill.  I'm weird like that.





No comments:

Post a Comment