Wednesday, December 28, 2016

The Elfie Run Recap


You all know I love me a good virtual race!  I had promised myself I wasn't going to do one in December, instead I'd be responsible and save the money for Christmas gifts and whatnot.  But then they started talking about how standard registration was about to end, and I just couldn't resist!


The swag, of course, was fabulous.  They had a little issue with their sock supplier, so I used a pair of socks I already had.  My socks ended up arriving on Christmas eve though, so just in time to wear on Christmas morning!

I had really hoped to get to do this run outdoors, but alas, the weather didn't cooperate.  So, I ran the 3.1 miles on the treadmill.  At least I had some awesome swag to run in!  And the medal?  Totally the best part!





No comments:

Post a Comment