Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Goodbye, January...Hello, February!

January has now come to an end, how did you do on reaching your goals?  My half marathon training plan started at the beginning of January, so my focus was on completing each of my training runs.  I also had the hope of logging at least 84 miles to make a good start to completing my goal of 1000 miles this year.  Well, I didn't quite make it, but I got pretty close.


Since my training has just begun, I know my mileage will increase and I'll be able to make up that 10 miles, no problem!

As for February?  My goals are pretty similar.  I want to focus on getting all 5 of my training days done, and possibly a 6th day if I can swing it.  I also want to try and get some time on the BOSU each day, even if it's only for a move or two.  Between my BOSU and my resistance loops, I feel like my hips are really getting stronger and my balance is getting better.  So I'm keeping up on that for sure!  I don't want another injury ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment