Monday, January 30, 2017

Running with My BRF


All winter long, this little girl of mine has been begging to go running with me.  While I don't mind running in single digit temps, I'm certainly not letting my little 6 year old out there in that!  Well, it's been warming up (yay!), so we got dressed up in our running best, and headed out.  We even got the whole family to join us...although they didn't want to be in our awesome running photo.  Running with my kiddos is always an adventure.  There were lasers to leap over (sidewalk cracks), landmines to dodge (dog poop) and plenty of fun to be had!  I love how she always wants to be doing whatever I am doing...although it's a bit daunting at times, knowing she's always watching and learning from me.  

After we finished our "run" I headed out for a little bit on my own.  My plan called for 45 minutes of easy effort running, and I figured I was already dressed and ready to go, so I might as well!  Sadly my Garmin died about 15 minutes into my run, so I'm not really sure how far I ran, but I was a great run.  Although, I felt a little more self conscious out there running in a sparkly skirt all by myself!

Oh, and of course we had to do the standard picture of our Garmins post run:



No comments:

Post a Comment