Monday, February 27, 2017

Crazy Weather and Shopping


This past week has had some crazy weather!  It's been completely normal to see all 4 seasons in one day.  I'm really not exaggerating.  But, because of the crazy unpredictable weather, most of my running has been indoors on the treadmill.  


I ended up having to do my long run on the treadmill which meant 90 minutes!  It was hard you guys.  Not physically, but mentally!  That's a long time to be on a treadmill.  Thankfully, I had the Gilmore Girls to keep me company.  Although I'm almost done with the final season...then what will I watch?!  I did manage a couple of runs outside though, and I was definitely grateful for those!



This past Friday, my husband had a rare day off of work, so I got to sleep in (it's sad how 7 am is sleeping in!) and go running outside!  The sun was out and it felt so great!  Then I spent the day shopping.  Who doesn't love shopping?  I found some great deals on running clothes too.


I found 3 running skirts at Kohl's for about $4 each (regular $44!) and then at TJMaxx I found a Nike top for $6 and some New Balance leggings for $15.


Then at Target I really scored!  6 pairs of capris, all for $6-$8 each!  Then a shirt for $4 and a hoodie for $15.  I was pretty excited by these finds =)  I also hit up Ross, but I don't have a photo.  I found 2 running tops for $6 each and a cute rain jacket that will be perfect for rainy runs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment