Wednesday, March 8, 2017

My New Best Friend

I got a new treadmill!  I'm super excited!  It's been a long winter, and my cheap, little treadmill has been used a TON.  It was given to me several months ago, which was perfect because I had been debating whether or not I should get a treadmill.  This gave me the opportunity to have one at my disposal and see if I'd use it.  Well use it I did.  I'm actually surprised at how well that thing held up!  It's definitely bottom of the line, and probably shouldn't really even be used for running.  
So, after seeing how much I used the treadmill, we set aside some money and eventually bought one!  I did quite a bit of research, and looked at all the possibilities in my price range, and finally decided on the Gold's Gym 720 Treadmill.  

I'm pretty happy with it!  It has a good motor for the price range and a good speed and incline levels.  Plus it's nice and long and wide.  Plus, I got a good deal on it ;)  It arrived yesterday afternoon, and got dropped directly into my garage to await assembly.


I was going to wait until my husband got home so he could help me set it up, but then he had to work late.  So I figured the last thing he'd want to do after getting home from work at 8 pm is put together a treadmill.  So I, being the loving wife that I am, decided to go ahead and put it together myself ;)  It was surprisingly easy and after a bit of trial and error I got the thing together and ready to go!


I did have to have my husband tighten a couple of the bolts after he got home though ;)  So far it works great!  It's really quiet and feels nice and sturdy.  I'm thinking my new BFF and I are going to be putting in a lot of miles together!

No comments:

Post a Comment