Thursday, March 9, 2017

The Maiden Voyage

It's hard when you get your new treadmill on rest day.  I did sneak in a few minutes after it was all set up, but I couldn't really do more than that.  So yesterday was my first real run on it.  I got a late start in the morning, and my kids woke up early, so I was still running while they were eating breakfast.  These kids though?  They were nearly as excited as I was about the new treadmill, so they got their breakfast, came out to the garage and sat down on a yoga mat next to me to watch me run.  Awkward?  Maybe.  Cute?  Definitely


I managed to squeeze in about 3 miles, and it felt awesome.  The treadmill was spacious and easy to run on...and I'm totally in love.  My 6 year old asked if she could have my old treadmill though...so I guess I'll have to make space for both of them in the garage!




.  

No comments:

Post a Comment